$8,995 USD starting at
SOLD OUT! To sail the Northwest Passage is to join the ranks of fearless adventurers and explorers who came before—to be a part of Canada’s past, and its future. Experience the landscapes, wildlife, and culture that have enchanted our nation for centuries. Travel with regional experts in comfort and style aboard an ice-class expedition vessel. Visit some of the world’s northernmost communities, pay respects at ghostly monuments to the region’s history, and experience legendary hospitality far north of the Arctic Circle.
- Travel the route that has enchanted explorers for centuries
- Enjoy visits to vibrant Inuit communities
- Find and photograph the wild creatures of the Arctic wilderness—excellent opportunities to encounter whales and polar bears
- Visit the historic graves of the ill-fated Franklin Expedition
- Land at the largest uninhabited island on Earth during our stop at Devon Island
- Cruise the Ilulissat Icefjord, a unesco World Heritage Site and home to the world's fastest-moving glacier
- See the northern lights in all their majesty
Price per person cruise only starting at $8,995 USD based on two sharing a cabin. Please note there are a limited number of single cabins available at no extra charge! Not included: personal expenses, charter or domestic airfare and taxes, meals not specified, tipping. Call and inquire about booking details.
For further details or to book email: email@example.com
Ph: (250)480-0008 or Toll free: 866-544-0008